Monday, September 6, 2010

Seven months today! Hard to believe, though not quite as monumental as 6 months. I mean that's half a year. Now we have less than half a year until he turns 1. Slow down!

I've really been wanting to get some professional pictures taken of Sam. We missed newborn and 3 months so I was aiming for 6 months, but that didn't happen either. We procrastinated and then the photographer we wanted to do them wouldn't return emails (she has an 18 month old of her own and one on the way, so I can't say I blame her) so I just decided to get him dressed up on Thursday morning and do our own little photo shoot. Of course, they're not as good as professional, but they'll do! Here are some of my favorites, but you can see the rest here. Happy 7 months, Kiddo!









































































































































Aaand we're done.

4 comments:

  1. I think you might need to add photography to your many talents! These are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-O-V-E these pics! he is absolutely adorable! miss y'all and can't wait to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you need professional pictures? These are awesome. I need to see that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could have fooled me -- these look professional! Sam is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete