Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boone and Bama


We had a couple of firsts last week in the Reeves household: my first solo road trip with little man and his first football game. Both successful, I might add. Sam and I headed up the mountain on Monday to visit Jayme and stayed a couple nights. The ASU campus has changed so much since I was there and I have been dying to go wander around and pretend to be a college student again. But, I gotta say it's not quite the same pushing a stroller around campus. I got a lot of "aw-man-that-poor-girl-has-a-baby" looks. Or at least that's how I interpreted them, because I could still pass for a college student, right? Right? I still love it up there and would move back in a heartbeat.

 



 



 



 



 



 


On Saturday we went to the Duke/Alabama game. It was a long, hot day, but we had a great time and Sam was a champ. The sun was brutal and we only lasted in the stands long enough to see the first touchdown (which only took about 2 minutes-Roll Tide!) before we found some shade so unfortunately I didn't get to watch very much football but I had an excuse to hold my boy all day long so I was content.

 



 



 



 


Here is Sam laughing on the floor

 



 


Here is Sam laughing again

 


No comments:

Post a Comment